For Hospitals & Clinicians
Improves efficiency in post-surgical stoma management. If GT develops, patients can treat at home saving an unscheduled appointment in clinic.
- Keeps clinicians focused on improved patient outcomes instead of GT.
- No need to purchase silver nitrate, steroids or other treatments.
- Improved patient satisfaction and better patient outcome.
- Eliminates costs associated with extra visits to the hospital or clinic: fuel, parking, time off work, lost time and energy.
- Savings on doctors’ office fees, copays and deductibles.
- No need to purchase prescriptions for other treatments.
- No time or expenses wasted on home remedies.